Impressed with WeatherFlow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impressed with WeatherFlow

One of the things that drew me to try WeatherFlow as my first PWS was reading that it was more accurate for lite winds and low rainfall amounts. Just had a lite sprinkle, just enough to see indivdual drop marks on the ground but not enough to make the ground uniformly damp.

I checked the measurements and sure enough weatherflow shows I got 0.0002 of an inch of rain.
    HS3 SEL running Pro Edition 3.0.0.531 on Ubuntu 18.04, mono 5.20, 656 devices, 209 events.
    Plug-Ins: Chromecast, Device History, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, JowiHue, LutronCaseta, MeiUnifi, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, SDJ-Health, Sonos, WeatherFlow, weatherXML
    Scripts: SparkMan's Lock Event, 5 of Jon00 scripts.

drparker151:

So what events triggered because of that 0.0002 inches of rain?
    Yes, this is my first PWS and I have to say I am very pleased as well. It's nice to have conditions as they are at my home.

Regards,
    BBB

Comment

Originally posted by drparker151 View Post
      One of the things that drew me to try WeatherFlow as my first PWS was reading that it was more accurate for lite winds and low rainfall amounts. Just had a lite sprinkle, just enough to see indivdual drop marks on the ground but not enough to make the ground uniformly damp.

I checked the measurements and sure enough weatherflow shows I got 0.0002 of an inch of rain.
      We get a lot of wind here, and I've checked my wind date from my SKY with a nearby WF PWS user: https://wf.fsoft.com/
      and so far our data is very similar. I have to say I too have been impressed so far. A solid device.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadBuzz View Post
        drparker151:

So what events triggered because of that 0.0002 inches of rain?
        Good idea, TTS announce. "Starting rain, let the dogs out before it's a muddy mess"

HS3 SEL running Pro Edition 3.0.0.531 on Ubuntu 18.04, mono 5.20, 656 devices, 209 events.
        Plug-Ins: Chromecast, Device History, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, JowiHue, LutronCaseta, MeiUnifi, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, SDJ-Health, Sonos, WeatherFlow, weatherXML
        Scripts: SparkMan's Lock Event, 5 of Jon00 scripts.

Comment

Working...
        X