SQL errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQL errors

I have a SEL with HS3 Pro installed. Add the Weatherflow addon, and it worked until I deleted the Z-Wave network & interface. Now I get this is the logs:
    Apr-11 15:47:53 Database There were errors generated during the save of the database item. Please consult this log for more details and report any data loss to HomeSeer Technologies.
    Apr-11 15:47:53 Database Error - Save of the devices to the database did not succeed - see the log for more details.
    Apr-11 15:47:53 Database ERROR, device Pressure failed to be updated or added to the database.
    Apr-11 15:47:53 Error SQL Exception adding device record (Ref=138) to the database: SQL logic error or missing database no such column: NaN, Code=1, Link=
    Apr-11 15:43:46 WeatherFlow Starting communication with websocket server.
    Apr-11 15:43:46 WeatherFlow Starting UDP listener...

I've tried removing/re-adding the plugin, backing up starting a new database, and restoring and restarting several time.

Any ideas?

Adam

Did you ever find a solution to your problem? I am having similar troubles. In my case, HS3 will occasionally shutdown and lose all my nodes.

Comment

Just started seeing this as well...

Code:
      SQL Exception : UPDATE [Devices] SET [ref]=656,[name]='Pressure',[location]='',[location2]='',[Last_Change]='2019-09-14 12:25:58',[devValue]=NaN,[devString]='',[object_version]=101,[object_data]=@ByteArray WHERE [ref]=656;
      BBB

Comment

Working...
      X