Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Additional info and images?

Hi,

Thanks for this great plugin. I just received my Weatherflow Tempest station, and it was really easy to setup in HomeSeer. However, there are a few things that I would like to see:

- Images for each device and value. Currently they all have the standard black and white gear icon. I am happy to create some images myself if you are willing to incorporate them into the plugin?

- Min and Max values for some of the values (like temperature, UV index etc)

- Perhaps some translation options? For instance, on the Pressure Trend field?

Thanks again!
    stefxx

Thanks stefxx It's always nice to hear that the plug-in is working well for someone.

I added your suggestions to my todo list. I don't currently have a timeline for a new release.

I believe you can go into the advanced configuration and change the text for the pressure trend values or any other device that has strings associated with the values. Adding full multi-language support for that seems like it would be a large effort but it's on the list now too.
    --
    Bob Paauwe
    ISYInsteon Plug-in
    http://www.bobsplace.com/ISYInsteon/

Comment

Thanks for considering! I see you are right about changing the text on the devices. No need to implement multi-language!
      stefxx

Comment

Hi, after using the plugin for a while, I have two observations:

- The plugin suddenly stopped updating two days ago. A restart of the plugin fixed it. Is this a known issue?
        - In order to have the strings translated, it would help if the plugin doesn't overwrite my changes at every restart...

Thanks!
        stefxx

Comment

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
          Hi, after using the plugin for a while, I have two observations:

- The plugin suddenly stopped updating two days ago. A restart of the plugin fixed it. Is this a known issue?
          - In order to have the strings translated, it would help if the plugin doesn't overwrite my changes at every restart...

Thanks!
          No know issue that would cause the plug-in to stop. If it generated an error in the log, that might help me prevent it from happening again.

I'll look into the string overwrite on restart. I do try and make sure the devices are correct on restart so part of that is probably resetting the string values.
          --
          Bob Paauwe
          ISYInsteon Plug-in
          http://www.bobsplace.com/ISYInsteon/

Comment

Thanks. It is not that the plugin stopped completely, it simply stopped updating my devices. Nothing in the log.

Anything I can do if it happens again that might help? Any additional logging I can enable maybe?
            stefxx

Comment

It happened again,​ I just noticed my devices weren't updated for several days

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	108
Size:	291.2 KB
ID:	1442472

Again, the plugin seems to be running normally, both on the plugins page and task manager:

Name:	2.png
Views:	100
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	1442473

Name:	3.png
Views:	86
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	1442474

After restarting the plugin, the devices were updated almost immediately.

What can I do to troubleshoot this? Thanks!
              stefxx

Comment

And again, nothing in the log.
                stefxx

Comment

Working...
                X