V3.0.0.31 on HS4 Pro Edition 4.1.10.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V3.0.0.31 on HS4 Pro Edition 4.1.10.0

I have it installed and the plugin status show linked. However, I do not see any Weather Flow devices created. What am I missing?

Anybody?

Comment

Sorry, I didn't see this post erarlier.

I don't have HS4 installed and thus, can't really provide support on HS4 installations. HomeSeer claims that all plug-ins for HS3 will work fine on HS4 but I have no way to verify that.

The plug-in does have configuration instructions. Are you able to access those in HS4? And did you configure the plug-in to work with your station?
      --
      Bob Paauwe
      ISYInsteon Plug-in
      http://www.bobsplace.com/ISYInsteon/

Comment

WatherFlow status page.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-01-23 162059.png
Views:	195
Size:	340.2 KB
ID:	1450637

Comment

did you get this resolved? I have HS 4 and recently upgraded to a Temest system. My devices showed up fine.

Comment

You didn't answer my questions and now you're saying devices show up fine while in the original post you said they didn't.

Without having any actual data as what you are doing or what you have configured, I'm going to assume that it's a configuration issue. Other folks have run the plug-in on HS4 so I believe it basically works fine on HS4 but I don't have HS4.
            --
            Bob Paauwe
            ISYInsteon Plug-in

Comment

I took a screenshot of the config to show connectivity. I do not have any weather flow devices (temp, humidity, etc). available.

Comment

The screen shot is for the status, not the configuration. The status looks fine.
                --
                Bob Paauwe
                ISYInsteon Plug-in

Comment

I deleted it from the config and added it back. Not sure what happened the first time, but all is well now. Thanks!

Comment

I just installed WeatherFlow HS3 plugin trial V3.0.0.31 on HS4 4.1.12. All devices have been created and the WeatherFlow status page looks correct. I'm getting the following log error:

Posting back to plugin web page WeatherFlow_config: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.->
                    Server stack trace:
                    Exception rethrown at [0]:
                    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke (System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy rp, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.IMessage msg, System.Exception& exc, System.Object[]& out_args) [0x0014d] in :0
                    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Object.__icall_wrapper_mono_remoting_wrapper(intptr,i ntptr)
                    at (wrapper remoting-invoke) HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(string,string,string,int )
                    at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc (Scheduler.StateObject& state, System.String Data) [0x00040] in :0

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

Hi Ray did you ever get this resolved. I just installed weatherflow with a new tempest device. I get the same error. Same config. Devices dont get created, i do see the UPD packets flowing. but the devices are not being created.

Comment

I have been unable to get the WetherFlow Plug v 3.0.0.31 to work with HS4. Perhaps Bob Paauwe the WeatherFlow developer can comment.

Comment

As mentioned above, I don't have HS4. The plug-in is for HS3 and HomeSeer has stated that HS4 can run all HS3 plug-ins. I know they recently made changes to HS4 that effects HS4 plug-ins so it's possible that they've broken HS3 support in some way.

I wasn't happy with the way HomeSeer was handling the transition to HS4 for plug-in developers and the amount of effort to re-write the plug-in to work for HS4 was too much. I didn't and don't have the time to do that.
                          --
                          Bob Paauwe
                          ISYInsteon Plug-in

Comment

Originally posted by raymclaughlin View Post
                            I have been unable to get the WetherFlow Plug v 3.0.0.31 to work with HS4. Perhaps Bob Paauwe the WeatherFlow developer can comment.

3.0.0.33 is working fine on my HS4 system.
                            HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition
                            Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
                            Processor Type and Speed: i7 - 3.26 GHz
                            Total Physical Memory: 16Gig

Plugins: BlBackup | EasyTrigger | FitbitSeer | HSTouchServer | Insteon | WeatherXML

Comment

I'm on a Hometroller Plus (Windows based), and the UDP port needs to be open. You have to get into the Windows firewall settings to open the UDP port. The WeatherFlow plug-in has populated the devices, but it cannot update any of the device data.

Since Bob, the developer, doesn't have access or the time to update his plug-in for the HS4 system - I'm transitioning to the "AK Weather" plug-in. It was a 30-day trial that sold me. It's much easier to set up for the Tempest weather station.

Comment

Working...
                              X