Access to Alerts Page is Blocked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Access to Alerts Page is Blocked

I have set up Alerts and they appear to be downloading without error, based on the information in the log. However, when I try to view the Alerts from the tab on the User Pages, the Alerts page states: "You do not have permission to this page." What might be blocking this access? Thanks. Elliott
    "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
    "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

In the weatherXML admin pages and click on the menu button labeled Web. You can set the permissions there.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

I am getting the same error on the Alerts button. All other pages are working fine and the rights are set the same for all. Is it because there haven't been any warnings since I just installed it? Thanks.

Comment

I am getting the same and cannot resolve. Anybody figure this out?
        tenholde

Comment

Do you have HS setup to allow plugins to access the user information? I use that info to see what level of user is accessing the user pages.
          If you go to the weatherXML Web/Menu page (Menu button labeled Web) can you select a user level from the dropdown for the Alerts?
          --
          Jeff Farmer
          HS 3, HSPhone
          Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

I have users accessible by plugins and have tried every level of user access. Only the User/Alert Page is blocked.
            tenholde

Comment

Found the issue. When you set the Alerts security level I was saving the change to the ini file but not updating the variable in the plugin. You would have to stop and restart the plugin to get it to change. I as working on fixing that now and will try to get the fix submitted to the HS updater this evening.
              --
              Jeff Farmer
              HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Restarted plugin and all is well
                tenholde

Comment

Working...
                X