Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to setup weather radar maps in hstouch

Hi all

I'm creating an interface for my ipad and i got a weather section. I would like to be able to put graphic maps of my region. But i don't know how to.

Can someone help me please

I already configure all the weather xml but i don't know what to import as device in hstouch.

thx for future help

With the weatherXML maps, you have two options. They are controlled by checkboxes.
    If the map has a URL for the image (Can't be the web page, has to be the URL image) then you check the download box and it will download the image to your server so you an use it with HSTouch and its available on your internal network.
    The second is the one you will want to use for HSTouch. It is labeled Device. Check this one to have a device created that you can easily use in HSTouch.

To use the device add an image element in HSTouch. Select the weatherXML map device and use the Status Image. You can display the map.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
    X