Double row of buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double row of buttons

For some reason I get a double row of buttons when I select Forecast under User, which is weatherXML?pg=4. All the other User pages come out correctly with a single row. Is this a bug or do I have a setting incorrect?
    Attached Files

Look at the bottom of the page. Is there a row of buttons at the bottom of the page. If not, then I suspect there is an error that is not letting the page build completely. Go to the settings page and set logging level to Debug. Then go back to the forecast page. After that check the log to see if there are any errors.

Make sure you change the logging level back to errors or you will fill your log with debug entries.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

There are no buttons on the bottom of the page.

Here is the error I have when loading forecast page:

Feb-07 8:29:10 AM weatherXML Error webForecast: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Comment

I set the buttons to only be at the top on the settings page, and it went away.

Comment

Working...
        X