Having trouble setting up Alerts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having trouble setting up Alerts

I've had the plugin for a while now and thought I'd tackle getting the Alerts working, but can't seem to get it right.

I can get the alerts from https://alerts.weather.gov/ and I can see them in the NOAlerts1.xml file in Homeseer Data/WeatherXML folder but the devices I have for alerts don't ever populate the data from NOA. I am running 3.0.0.73.
    Attached Files

On the Alerts tab, make sure that you have the URL set to:

/cap/co.php?x=0

The rest of the settings allow you to select the items that you want to use in the alert Triggers.

The Areas will take some time to populate. Some states use their counties as the areas. Others use a short descriptive text. Each time there is an alert, the areas in the alert will be put into the areas dropdown.

Then you will need to setup Alert Triggers. When any alerts are found based on the triggers, the highest Urgency will start filling in the devices.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Thanks Jeff,

It was the triggers step that I was missing

Comment

Working...
      X