X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by MNB View Post
    Jeff, thanxs for steer, did not think about weatherXML triggers (getting late), I assume that if I have several conditions they are separated with a comma or space delimiter?
    Separated by comma

Leave a comment:

• MNB
    replied
    Jeff, thanxs for steer, did not think about weatherXML triggers (getting late), I assume that if I have several conditions they are separated with a comma or space delimiter?

The weatherXML devices that have numbers for the values can be used to trigger events. For conditions, look in the event triggers for weatherXML Triggers. You can select Condition and then enter Contains, Not Contains, or Equals and in the textbox enter one or several Condtions that you want to match on.

Leave a comment:

• MNB
    replied
    Jeff, Looking at your word file, other than the temperature7Day_1.png and forecastMultiDay_1.png files that are being created my WeatherXML. The radar and other files are somehow being created some other way. I tried your URL's but they seem to be dated (don't work anymore). I tried using wunderground radar tool for my area (see below), it works within the browser but does not display within the WeatherXML device (broken link), looking at your examples each one seems to be either a Gif or JPG file which I'm not clear how to make these available? More clues please, Mike

Code:
    https://www.wunderground.com/wundermap?lat=42.20&lon=-75.98&zoom=8&rad=1&wxsn=0&svr=0&cams=0&sat=0&riv=0&mm=0&hur=0
    Last edited by MNB; October 11, 2017, 10:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CFGuy
    replied
    The weatherXML devices that have numbers for the values can be used to trigger events. For conditions, look in the event triggers for weatherXML Triggers. You can select Condition and then enter Contains, Not Contains, or Equals and in the textbox enter one or several Condtions that you want to match on.

Leave a comment:

• MNB
    replied
    Jeff, another newbie question. I noticed that when I create an event using any of the WeatherXML devices e.g. "Current Condition" when I try to establish a trigger I would have expected to see a list of valid conditions like Clear, Rainy, Fog ect.. but instead I'm presented with "Custom value or Value Range of". Am I missing something and is there a cheat sheet for acceptable values? Mike

Leave a comment:

• CFGuy
    replied
    Download version .76. The Map section has been rewritten and there is a pdf file for documentation. And it doesn't use an ini file for the settings.

Leave a comment:

• MNB
    started a topic Maps

Maps

Jeff, I've been trotting through WeatherXML through the various tabs/setups and using your documentation where available but I'm having great difficulty getting Maps to appear I have devices with broken links being displayed so I'm assuming that something is afoul.
    Attached Files
Working...
X