Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Database Error: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just updated to version 3.0.0.76 and noticed there is an issue with the location/database settings (see below)

Locations Settings Error: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Any idea how to fix this? All was working well prior to the last update.

Thanks

Last Saturday, I replied to the email you sent. Can you check to see if my email ended up in your spam folder?

Can you get to the Settings page? If so, set the logging level to Debug and go to one of the pages that is giving the error.
    Grab the log entries from the HS log and send them to me so I can look over them.
    You might take a look at the ini files. In the HomeSeer HS3/config/weatherXML directory there should be a file named weatherinfo.ini.
    That file stores all of the data for database setup and location setup. I have had issues with the way that HS3 handles ini files where the file gets corrupted. If you want to send me that ini file I can take a look to see if anything is missing.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
      Last Saturday, I replied to the email you sent. Can you check to see if my email ended up in your spam folder?
      Hi Jeff,

Thanks I found your email in my spam folder
      I managed to get this working again by restoring the config files from a backup, they must have become corrupt somehow.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by CFGuy View Post

Can you get to the Settings page? If so, set the logging level to Debug and go to one of the pages that is giving the error.
        Grab the log entries from the HS log and send them to me so I can look over them.
        You might take a look at the ini files. In the HomeSeer HS3/config/weatherXML directory there should be a file named weatherinfo.ini.
        That file stores all of the data for database setup and location setup. I have had issues with the way that HS3 handles ini files where the file gets corrupted. If you want to send me that ini file I can take a look to see if anything is missing.
        I just installed the plugin, went to the set-up page and tried to select NOAA, after selecting it started throwing this same error. Can't get any further as it is showing up on the settings page. Suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Megaman View Post

Hi Jeff,

Thanks I found your email in my spam folder
          I managed to get this working again by restoring the config files from a backup, they must have become corrupt somehow.

Cheers
          Thank you! that worked I was able to overwrite the WeatherXML config files from a backup and now it works! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X