User pages for HStouch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

User pages for HStouch?

I have started using HStouch recently and would like to configure it for a 5 day forecast. I was wondering if the user pages (specifically the forecast) can be imported into HStouch somehow. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks,
    Andy

Never mind. Just found the HSTouch tab of the plugin!

Comment

The HSTouch tab lets you create lots of devices that you can use to customize weather pages.
      There is also some HSTouch weather templates that are installed with the plugin. Check out this thread:

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=173620

Due to the way HSTouch references devices, you would have to edit each of the data elements in the provided templates to point to your devices.
      --
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Thanks Jeff! I found the HStouch tab right before your post. This is exactly what I need!

Andy

Comment

Working...
        X