No announcement yet.

Incorrect weather data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since your in there messing around, can you look into this?

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=195253

Comment

Weather forecast option

If you are interested I found this https://weatherwidget.io/

You can give it your parameters and it will give you script for your page. I modified the code slightly and now have this. Obviously the forecast above from January that many are having problems with will be removed.

Joe
      Attached Files

Comment

Guys, I'm telling you that the JSON data is correct all the time now. I have not had one bit of erroneous data since making the switch. Not sure what they're doing on their end to make the XML data bad on occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by phuz View Post
          Guys, I'm telling you that the JSON data is correct all the time now. I have not had one bit of erroneous data since making the switch. Not sure what they're doing on their end to make the XML data bad on occasion.

I'm glad that it is working for you, but the WU developer forums are full of people reporting the issue for both the xml and the json data. So far everyone that has tracked the date of the old data has been reporting that the date is Jan/03/2018.
          A rep for WU finally responded and said they have put in a fix for the cache servers. I have noticed that so far today I haven't had a repeat of the invalid date. But the day is young yet.

I did go ahead and put the version of weatherXML in the updater that checks the date before it imports the data. An old date will cause the import to not run. Version 3.0.0.86
          --
          Jeff Farmer
          HS 3, HSPhone
          My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
          Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
            I'm glad that it is working for you, but the WU developer forums are full of people reporting the issue for both the xml and the json data. So far everyone that has tracked the date of the old data has been reporting that the date is Jan/03/2018.
            A rep for WU finally responded and said they have put in a fix for the cache servers. I have noticed that so far today I haven't had a repeat of the invalid date. But the day is young yet.

I did go ahead and put the version of weatherXML in the updater that checks the date before it imports the data. An old date will cause the import to not run. Version 3.0.0.86
            Great!

Comment

Working...
            X