Can I find Forecast High/Low

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I find Forecast High/Low

It seems all I can see is the forecast high and low so far today. As well as set up weather triggers on forecast day and forecast high.

Anyway to know the forecasted low as just a number and not in the text forecast?

Also, where does the forecast low pull from in these weatherXML triggers as I can't see any reference to it in the device, setup or variables page?
    Attached Files

Comment

Have you set up devices in Weather XML for HSTouch?
      The HStouch devices only give numbers.

Tim
      FB Page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Capt-Tim/209398425902188

HSTouch Layouts - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5902188&type=3

Comment

I have not setup HSTouch yet. But the forecast above is reliable for triggering events so I should be able to do what I want without seeing it actually displayed although it would be nice to have the forcast temperatures written to virtual devices as well.

Comment

You don't actually have to use HSTouch to use the weatherXML HSTouch devices.
          I just used the title of HSTouch to point out that there is a difference between the devices on the 2 device setup pages.
          The first page of devices is designed for use in web pages. They mix html and the data to present a "pretty" look.

The HSTouch device page just sets up devices that use the device value to store the actual data as a number (if its an actual number) Temp, Rain totals, etc.
          Conditions would still use the device string.

The weatherXML triggers are from the xml file that the data is imported from.
          When a download occurs, the info is imported and then the triggers are checked based on the new data.
          --
          Jeff Farmer
          HS 3, HSPhone
          My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
          Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Aha! I see new devices. Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
            X