Need help to recover WeatherXML function

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help to recover WeatherXML function

I had some issues with HS3Pro 3.0.0.398 (Windows) and now WeatherXML (3.0.0.82) is not working. I tried uninstalling and re-installing to no avail. The issue is when I go to "User Pages," I get "weatherXML is not setup yet. Please go to the Setup page." When I click on the "setup" hyperlink, I get "Locations Settings Error: Index was outside the bounds of the array.." I have backups of everything, but I do not know which files to copy from the backups, if this will solve the problem. So, help with this issue would be appreciated. Thanks, Elliott

In your backup look in the /Homeseer HS3/config/weatherXML/ folder.
    Copy weatherinfo.ini and weathertriggers.ini from your backup.

Also in HomeSeer HS3/config folder grab hspi_weatherxml.ini.

Make sure the plugin is disabled before you copy the ini files from your backup.

After you restore the ini files, you can then enable the plugin.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Thanks!

Elliott

Comment

Working...
      X