Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Replacement for missing Forecast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I see it in the list but is says my installed version is the same as the one available.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jpape; May 30th, 2018, 09:12 PM.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by jpape View Post
      I see it in the list but is says my installed version is the same as the one available.
      Try clicking the button labeled Update Listing near the top of the page under the list of plugins you have installed.
      That should download the newest info file to show the newest versions available.
      --
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

      Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

      Comment


      • #18
        Can someone confirm they see the latest version in the updater? The version shown in my updater is 3.0.0.83.

        Regards,

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
          Try clicking the button labeled Update Listing near the top of the page under the list of plugins you have installed.
          That should download the newest info file to show the newest versions available.
          I have done that multiple times and it does not change from showing the installed version is the same as the latest version reported which is 3.0.0.83.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by jpape View Post
            I have done that multiple times and it does not change from showing the installed version is the same as the latest version reported which is 3.0.0.83.
            Try clearing the cache in your browser.
            Fred

            HomeSeer Pro 3.0.0.478, HS3Touch, Zwave 3.0.1.249, Envisalink DSC 3.0.0.40, WeatherXML, Z-stick, HS phone, Way2Call

            Comment


            • #21
              That was it, my pfSense FW (Squid) cache needed to be cleaned.

              Thanks for the help.

              Judd

              Comment

              Working...
              X