Forecast icons missing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forecast icons missing

Using NOAA wx I don't see the wx icons. For example m_scttsra.png is my forecast icon today, but it was not downloaded and not in the images/weatherXML/condition/ folder.

Edit: upon further investigation I see wxXML downloading the icons, but the icons do not show up in the condition folder.

i.e. from log
    Save forecast image to: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\weatherXML\condition\m_scttsra.png
    Last edited by AttilaHooper; July 27th, 2018, 02:32 PM.

What version of windows are you using? If you are running XP then check this thread to see if it helps.
    https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/3r...topped-working
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Thanks very much - downloading curl from winampplugins.co.uk/curl and placing the exe and cert files in c:\program files\homeseer hs3\bin\weatherxml did the treat.

Comment

This looks like the problem I'm having, but the link in Jeff's reply is a dead link, so not really sure how to proceed.

Windows 10 Pro HS3 Pro

Comment

Working...
        X