Humidity not updating using weather underground

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humidity not updating using weather underground

Hi, i am using weather under ground as a source for the plugin and I get what looks like good data except humidity? Currently it shows 80% when updated but the WU site for the same location shows 59%. All other data looks good and updates.
    Any ideas?
    thanks

Couple of things to check. Is the humidity devices last update time being updated?
    Check in the xml file to see if the file has the correct value.

If both of the above are ok, then go to the admin page where the devices are created. Is there a checkbox for the humidity device.
    The plugin uses the device address to find the devices on startup.
    The address should be either "Location 1 HST Humidity" or "Location 1 Humidity".
    If you don't have a device with one of those 2 names, you will need to go to the device page and check the box for humidity and then check to make sure it got added.

--
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

The device exists and it is updating with the value in the xml file. The checkbox is checked for humidity, all looks good. The data is changing when it updates just not to the right value, it is off by 10 or so %.

Comment

the data is wrong in more than just humidity. The xml has two entries for the station I use, KCALACRE19? If I change it to not use the station ID the data all changes and updates, when I change it back it again changes but not to the data from the station ID?

Comment

Working...
        X