Need help turning on alerts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help turning on alerts

I have never been able to get alerts to work and need some help. I am using v.3.0.0.88 with Win 10. Everything is checked off on the Alerts page as required. I have devices that look as follows and can't figure out how to turn the alert to "on." Thanks, Elliott

Make sure you setup your alert setting on the alert page, and then you use the Alert Triggers to make things happen. post a screen shot of your Trigger page. If you can, list out what you have setup in the Alert Settings for Severity Options. If this is not set correctly, nothing will happen.

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Jobee View Post
      Make sure you setup your alert setting on the alert page, and then you use the Alert Triggers to make things happen. post a screen shot of your Trigger page. If you can, list out what you have setup in the Alert Settings for Severity Options. If this is not set correctly, nothing will happen.

Michael
      Michael:
      Thanks for the response, which prompted me to look deeper into the Alerts setup. I may have figured out the issue. Look at this screenshot:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	alerts2.png
Views:	1
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	1245127
      For each level of severity the Start and End times were 6:00 AM as in the first row ("Extreme"). I have made the changes for Start (12:01 AM) and End (11:59 PM). We'll see if this was it.
      Elliott

Comment

Working...
      X