Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of service for WeatherUnderground Dec 2018

CFGuy Hi Jeff!
    I've seen a couple of posts in the last few months about the end of service for Weather Underground and it is getting close to the deadline. I've been thinking about the number of events that depend on this type of data and getting concerned about what's next. Hoping you've had some time to look into options? Really appreciate all the work you've put into your plugin to make it one of the best available to HS users!
    HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
    Plugin's:
    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

I have looked into options. The issue that I have right now, is work has gotten very busy and I have not had much time to work on the option.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
      I have looked into options. The issue that I have right now, is work has gotten very busy and I have not had much time to work on the option.
      Ok, understand. Thank you for the update Jeff!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
      Plugin's:
      BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
      EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
      weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

You can follow the WU community on this issue here:
        https://apicommunity.wunderground.co...nderground-api

Comment

Working...
        X