X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Profit
    replied
    Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
    I suspect the ini files have gotten corrupted. Stop the plugin and find a backup of the ini files that are in the HS3/config/weatherXML directory. Put the backup files in the drectory over-writing the ones that are currently there. Restart the plugin.
    Ok, retrieved a backup that I did before the last event trigger date and copied all of the files from the folder you indicated and pasted them in after disabling the plugin and everything is back to normal including the events!

Thank you Jeff!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• CFGuy
    replied
    I suspect the ini files have gotten corrupted. Stop the plugin and find a backup of the ini files that are in the HS3/config/weatherXML directory. Put the backup files in the drectory over-writing the ones that are currently there. Restart the plugin.

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied
    Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
    Are you seeing any errors in the log? Do you remember which condition the AND IF is?
    I don't have any errors relating to WeatherXML getting the information needed for the condition (weather forecast), the only error in the log is the one relating to the fact that the condition no longer exists:
    Nov-19 6:00:17 AM Warning Exception attempting to evaluate a plug-in trigger in event HVAC HVAC - Office On Day-Cold Forcast: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    Nov-19 6:00:17 AM Warning Exception attempting to evaluate a plug-in trigger in event HVAC HVAC - Office On Day-Cold Forcast: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    Nov-19 6:00:17 AM Warning Exception attempting to evaluate a plug-in trigger in event HVAC HVAC - Office On Day-Hot Forcast: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    Nov-19 6:00:17 AM Warning Exception attempting to evaluate a plug-in trigger in event HVAC HVAC - Office On Day-Hot Forcast: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    I looked in the other events that I use the same condition for and all of them are showing the same error. The original trigger/condition that was used evaluated the forecast high for the day. I tried to edit it but you can see that once I select Forcast it greys out the area where I could make my next selection.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	82
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	1260612

I just went to the location setup screen, the location is no longer there and gives the same error as the trigger/conditions.

Name:	Untitled1.png
Views:	78
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	1260613

Leave a comment:

• CFGuy
    replied
    Are you seeing any errors in the log? Do you remember which condition the AND IF is?

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    started a topic WeatherXML Event Trigger error

WeatherXML Event Trigger error

I started noticing that a few of my HVAC events stopped triggering every morning and when I went to look at the event I noticed that one of my triggers had an error that I've never seen before. One of the conditions of this event is a WeatherXML condition but I'm not sure if it would be an issue with WeatherXML or an HS3 issue. Thought I would start here first.

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	79
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	1260577
Working...
X