Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errors in Log - latest version

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Errors in Log - latest version

    I updated to 3.0.0.89 this weekend and I'm getting the following errors in the log every 30 mins.....
    Jan-20 12:01:01 PM weatherXML Error totalPrecipMeasurement0
    Jan-20 12:01:01 PM weatherXML Error nightPrecipMeasurement0
    Jan-20 12:01:01 PM weatherXML Error dayPrecipMeasurement0
    I've completely switched off the weather underground schedule /updates to see if the errors would go away.

    Any ideas on how to remove these?
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows 10 vmware)
    BLOccupied:,UltraNetCam3:,weatherXML:,RFXCOM:,Current Cost 3P:,UltraGCIR3:
    DMMQTT:,Kodi:,Z-Wave:,BLRadar:,EasyTrigger:,MySensors:,BLBackup:

    #2
    I'm also getting errors, but new to the plugin, so it could be my mistake.
    Jan-21 8:01:01 AM weatherXML Error setForecastDataArray: Method 'System.String[].Set' not found.
    HS3 SEL running Pro Edition 3.0.0.531 on Ubuntu 18.04, mono 5.20, 656 devices, 209 events.
    Plug-Ins: Chromecast, Device History, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, JowiHue, LutronCaseta, MeiUnifi, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, SDJ-Health, Sonos, WeatherFlow, weatherXML
    Scripts: SparkMan's Lock Event, 5 of Jon00 scripts.

    Comment

    Working...
    X