Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFGuy
    replied
    Found the issue. Since it takes a couple of days to get a new version into the updater I'll put up a zip file on my domain website.
    Stop the weatherXML plugin
    Download the zip file: http://www.myautomatedhome.net/weatherXML30091.zip
    Extract the HSPI_WEATHERXML.exe file into the HS3 main folder, overwriting the current plugin file.
    Start weatherXML.

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied
    Originally posted by jono View Post
    Try replacing the weatherInfo.ini file (located in HS3/Config/weatherXML) with a backup version from when the lat/long was once saved.
    I have found the machine crashes can ruin some of the weatherXML files and replacing with backups is easy and gets me back up and running
    This is the first time that I am setting up World Weather Online so I don’t have a backup that worked with WWO before this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied
    Originally posted by drparker151 View Post
    I was having issues with some settings not sticking in version .89. I edited the weatherInfo.ini located in the {homeseerhome.directory}/Config/weatherXML directory.
    I found the weatherInfo.ini file but I don’t see where the key or lat/Lon is supposed to go. I see where the Weather Underground key and lat/Lon is just not for WWO....Sorry for the trouble...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• jono
    replied
    Try replacing the weatherInfo.ini file (located in HS3/Config/weatherXML) with a backup version from when the lat/long was once saved.
    I have found the machine crashes can ruin some of the weatherXML files and replacing with backups is easy and gets me back up and running

Leave a comment:

• drparker151
    replied
    I was having issues with some settings not sticking in version .89. I edited the weatherInfo.ini located in the {homeseerhome.directory}/Config/weatherXML directory.

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    started a topic WeatherXML version .90 Lat Lon won't save

WeatherXML version .90 Lat Lon won't save

Hello CFGuy I've just updated to .90 and have input my API key for World Weather Online and the Lat Lon but it won't save the information. Every time I submit it I can see it is there but then I go to schedules and click on Run Now button and then in the HS log it says that a Lat Lon is required in order to download the information. When I return to the Location setup everything is blank, the API key and lat/lon.

Update: I have tried to disable then enable the plugin, restarted HS3 and it doesn’t make any difference.
Working...
X