Switching over to World Weather Online - WU on Hourly & Daily Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Switching over to World Weather Online - WU on Hourly & Daily Schedule

Hello CFGuy I've noticed that since I have switched over to WWO, all of my schedules show they are now using WWO except for the Daily and Hourly schedules which are still showing that they are using WU. Is there a way to change this? I am getting errors in the log for each of them:
    weatherXML Error downloadFile: WU Hourly from: http://api.wunderground.com/api/XXXX...pws:XXXXXX.xml. Error: System.Net.HttpWebResponse The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
    HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
    Plugin's:
    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

WWO doesn't provide the the data for the hourly and daily sections. The only provider that I was getting that form was WU.
    For now turn them off on the Schedules page. Eventually, I will be able to replace the hourly with DarkSky. For the daily info, the only data I can find is Moon information, and the temperature hi/low from last year this day.

I have Conditions working with DarkSky and hope to be able to finish the Forecast this weekend.
    At that point I will release a new version and start working on the Hourly.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
    X