Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two errors in my Log file from WeatherXML

Hi,
    Just listing the two errors I see when using WeatherXML. In reading this forum it looks like the missing file issue has been reported but the other may be new. I see the second error about every hour and suspect that some data is missing from NOAA. I am using version .93 of the plugin and the latest HS3 for raspberry pi. Thanks
    Mar-04 8:36:59 AM Warning File does not exist: /usr/local/HomeSeer/html/images/weatherXML/condition/i=hi_shwrs&j=few&ip=10.png
    Mar-04 8:01:02 AM weatherXML Error setForecastDataArray: Method 'System.String[].Set' not found.

I modified the code for NOAA to remove the = and & from the name of the image. I can't post the fixed version until I get finished testing the new provider, Dark Sky.
    but it will be in the next version posted.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Hi Jeff,
      No problem I was just reporting it was still there with version .93 and that every hour the C# error happens since something is missing in the NOAA data dealing with forecast data.
      Thanks for the response.

Comment

I am also getting the second error in my log.
        Mar-14 9:04:01 AM weatherXML Error setForecastDataArray: Method 'System.String[].Set' not found.
        Occurs everytime the forecast schedule updates.

Comment

Originally posted by maltheleu View Post
          I am also getting the second error in my log.
          Mar-14 9:04:01 AM weatherXML Error setForecastDataArray: Method 'System.String[].Set' not found.
          Occurs everytime the forecast schedule updates.

This seems to be a Linux vs Windows error that I can't duplicate. I am working with another user to find a fix for this.
          --
          Jeff Farmer
          HS 3, HSPhone
          Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Jeff:

I'm seeing a load of
            Code:
            [COLOR=#FF0000]ConvertValues Speed: Method 'System.String[].Set' not found. [/COLOR]
            entries in my log as well - I'm assuming it is a Linux problem based on your previous post?

Paul

Comment

Yes, it only happens on linux installs. I have been trying various things to fix it but don't have a way to test it so it is slow going.
              --
              Jeff Farmer
              HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Jeff:

Let me know if you need another Linux “guinea pig” for debugging.

Paul

Comment

Will do. It will be Thursday evening before I have time to work on more changes.
                  --
                  Jeff Farmer
                  HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Working...
                  X