Alert Trigger and Pushover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alert Trigger and Pushover

UPDATE: I missed the "select trigger actions" drop down. The pushover text is now selected and I'll see if it works with the next alert.

UPDATE 2: Getting pushover messages with no problems.

I recently removed a device (Steve-phone) and added two new ones in the Pushover 3P plugin. In the alert trigger setup page section for pushover, the new devices showed up, but the old device still shows up in the drop down for devices. I tried restarting both the pushover and weatherXML plugins, but still, the old device shows up.

Also, I just received a weather alert via my speakers, however, I did not receive the pushover message. I have the alert trigger configured to send to All Clients, but no-one ever received the alert.

Click image for larger version  Name:	weatherXML-alert-trigger-pushover.PNG Views:	1 Size:	23.0 KB ID:	1290032

For the client list check in the config directory for the PushoverConf.ini file. I read the Clients section to get the list for the devices.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Here's what's in my PushoverConf.ini file:

[Clients]
      Steve-phone=removed
      phones=Nothing
      =removed
      phoned=Nothing
      phonen=Nothing

Looks like the PI developer keeps the old devices in there.

Comment

You might make a backup of the ini file and then delete the old ones. That should get rid of the old ones in weatherXML and should get rid on the old ones in PushOver.
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Not sure why the author is keeping the old device names in the config file (maybe so that events referencing the old device aren't broken before they are updated to the new device). I removed the old device and it's gone from the list now. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
          X