• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	send2JeffWXML2.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	1297377 Thought I would try this.
    I took the "IN" out of the box next to Precipitation on the "Units" page.
    The "IN" next to the precip forecast like in the first image I sent are no longer there.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	send2JeffWXML.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	1297378
    FB Page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Capt-Tim/209398425902188

HSTouch Layouts - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5902188&type=3

No, Im from Iowa. I only work in outer space. Captain Kirk

Comment

• Originally posted by fungun View Post

Name:	send2JeffWXML2.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	1297377 Thought I would try this.
      I took the "IN" out of the box next to Precipitation on the "Units" page.
      The "IN" next to the precip forecast like in the first image I sent are no longer there.

Name:	send2JeffWXML.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	1297378
      DarkSky does not provide a night time forecast. I suspect that these are leftover data from the previous provider. Delete the night forecast 6 and 7. Then go to the Devices page. You should not be able to add them back. Or you can ignore them until I get the hourly forecast added and add a way to pick which hour you want to use for the night forecast.
      --
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

• I found that over the years I've accumulated a LOT of unneeded devices. To clean this up I did the following.

1. I ran the schedules for so that all valid devices were updated.
        2. I then went through my devices in "Device Management" and deleted any devices that did not have today's date.
        3. I then went to the legacy device section and unchecked everything but the marquee as I still use that.
        4. Once that was done I noticed that several weather groups had devices shown out of order or in the wrong group. To fix this I just went WeatherXML Settings / Devices and toggled the check box for each device that I wanted.

The result is now I have a clean list of only the devices I need. Make sure to check your rules and edit any that were using devices that are now gone.

The clean up was long over due so I'm happy it's done now.
        HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
        Processor Type and Speed: i7 - 3.26 GHz
        Total Physical Memory: 16Gig

Plugins: BlBackup | EasyTrigger | FitbitSeer | HSTouchServer | Insteon | WeatherXML

Comment

• I had to manually move htmlrenderer as the new version of your installer did not fix it. I also deleted the unzipped installer as this was mentioned above.

As of now I only have one remaining error:
          Apr-05 6:07:44 PM weatherXML Error downloadFile: Moon Phase Information from: https://api.usno.navy.mil/moon/phase...=4&ID=WEATHERX. Error: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.
          I am getting moon phase data it would appear but this error still shows up.

Thanks for working so hard on this for us.

Regards,
          Tony
          HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition
          Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
          Processor Type and Speed: i7 - 3.26 GHz
          Total Physical Memory: 16Gig

Plugins: BlBackup | EasyTrigger | FitbitSeer | HSTouchServer | Insteon | WeatherXML

Comment

• That's weird, because they all updated at 8:01 pm tonight.
            I will delete them anyway.

Thanks,
            Tim

Comment

• New release did not fix the htmlrenderer errors
              tenholde

Comment

• Originally posted by tenholde View Post
                New release did not fix the htmlrenderer errors
                In hindsight I should have waited instead of rushing a new release yesterday. I hurried to get it out before I had to leave for the day.
                After today, my schedule will be back to normal and I do a better job of testing.. I will have the htmlrenderer error fixed in the next release.
                --
                Jeff Farmer
                HS 3, HSPhone
                Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

• Originally posted by CFGuy View Post

In hindsight I should have waited instead of rushing a new release yesterday. I hurried to get it out before I had to leave for the day.
                  After today, my schedule will be back to normal and I do a better job of testing.. I will have the htmlrenderer error fixed in the next release.
                  Jeff, you do an amazing job. Appreciate all the work.
                  Don

Comment

• I was wondering, since the Dark Sky precip device only reports for a hour at a time. How could I set up a virtual device to get the rain total for the whole day?
                    And then maybe a device for the last 5 or 7 days.

Thanks,
                    Tim

Comment

• I've been saving the last 100 condition download files. I need to go through them and see if the once an hour value adds up to the correct amount for a day.
                      If not, I have found a source for the rain total. If we grab a history summary of the previous day right after midnight then I can save the amount to a device. I already have the code in place as I was doing this with the data from WU. 14 devices are created Day 1 through Day 7 where each device is the amount of rain on that day. And 7 are used for accumulated total of rain. Ex. Day 7 would be the sum of day 1 through day 7 total rain.
                      --
                      Jeff Farmer
                      HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

• Jeff,

I'm missing humidity on NOAA conditions.

Also, NOAA feels like device is not populating.... I assume because there is no humidity value??

Click image for larger version  Name:	noaa conditions.png Views:	1 Size:	180.2 KB ID:	1297516

Comment

• I fixed the flag fro humidity. I am looking at the feels like.

If you want to test the change I made then try this:

Download the weatherXML updater override file from http://myautomatedhome.net/HS3/weath...r_Override.txt
                          It needs to go into the HomeSeer HS3 directory.
                          Then go to the Plugin Management page and click the button Update Listings.
                          Open the Additional Interfaces tab, Open Local Update. Open weather. Select weatherXML and install it.
                          Start the plugin.
                          Go the devices page and select Humidity.
                          Manually run the Conditions Schedule and confirm the Humidity device is set.
                          --
                          Jeff Farmer
                          HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

• Originally posted by CFGuy View Post

Jeff, thank you for all you do, it is certainly appreciated. As with all programs that present thousands of data points, there are obviously a few items to work out. However i must say that for all the changes with the weather feeds, the work you had to do to support this was spot on... There are a few items to work out but I expect you will have these worked out in no time.

Thanks again for all your efforts, it is appreciated.
                            Billy Draper

Comment

• Originally posted by donstephens View Post
                              Jeff, you do an amazing job. Appreciate all the work.
                              Originally posted by bdraper View Post
                              Thanks again for all your efforts, it is appreciated.
                              If everyone loves the work, make sure you donate thorugh the PayPal link in the PI. You guys (and I mean everyone posting here) did donate, right?

Comment

• OK got humidity in NOAA conditions now with new version. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X