Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prsmith777
    replied
    I do notice that the NOAA barometer and barometer devices are not changing or updating. They have been stuck at the same level for over a week.

I thought I'd try to delete the devices and recreate them. So I did that this morning and I'm not seeing them correlate with the NOAA station I am using. For instance the NOAA barometer reading is 30.22 yet my device is still saying 30 and has said 30 for over a week.

Leave a comment:

• prsmith777
    replied
    Originally posted by CFGuy View Post

With error that are happening each time a schedule runs, I really need a logoutput to be able to see what it going on in the background.
    Strange. I can't seem to reproduce this error now. When it pops up again, I will send a logoutput file.

Leave a comment:

• CFGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by prsmith777 View Post
    Jeff,

Click image for larger version  Name:	current.png Views:	1 Size:	124.5 KB ID:	1299705

Also getting a different error every time the NOAA current forecast is run
    Apr-18 10:30:01 AM weatherXML Error convertTempValues: Conversion from string "" to type 'Double' is not valid.
    Looks like Barometer and Barometer Direction haven't update for a week and Visibility hasn't updated in several days and Wind Gust is a question mark.

Click image for larger version  Name:	conditions current.png Views:	1 Size:	388.7 KB ID:	1299706

With error that are happening each time a schedule runs, I really need a logoutput to be able to see what it going on in the background.

Leave a comment:

• CFGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by prsmith777 View Post
    Jeff,

Im currently running .7

I'm still getting these errors whenever I access the Current weather page (/weatherXML?page=1) set for NOAA
    Apr-18 10:33:33 AM weatherXML Error Requested value '
    DeviceNightIconNameVal0' was not found.

Not seeing anything wrong with the page as far as I can tell.
    Mentioning that it is happening when you accessed the current weather page was the clue that I needed.

Got it fixed and it will be available in the next release.

Leave a comment:

• codemonkey
    replied
    Something that I did was to go through each of my weather devices and any that hadn't updated today I removed. I then went in to the device settings and toggled the check boxes for each of the devices. That cleared all of my errors (this was back a week or so ago when this fun all started.

Leave a comment:

• prsmith777
    replied
    Jeff,

Im currently running .7

I'm still getting these errors whenever I access the Current weather page (/weatherXML?page=1) set for NOAA
    Apr-18 10:33:33 AM weatherXML Error Requested value '
    DeviceNightIconNameVal0' was not found.

Not seeing anything wrong with the page as far as I can tell.

Click image for larger version

Name:	current.png
Views:	74
Size:	124.5 KB
ID:	1299705

Also getting a different error every time the NOAA current forecast is run
    Apr-18 10:30:01 AM weatherXML Error convertTempValues: Conversion from string "" to type 'Double' is not valid.
    Looks like Barometer and Barometer Direction haven't update for a week and Visibility hasn't updated in several days and Wind Gust is a question mark.

Click image for larger version

Name:	conditions current.png
Views:	70
Size:	388.7 KB
ID:	1299706

Leave a comment:

• CFGuy
    replied
    The idea with the checkboxes is it will allow me to add more items under the daily section and allow you to pick and choose which ones you want to use. It will also allow a way to get an any extra info needed to get that particular data. Ex. If you were using NOAA as the condtion and forecast provider but wanted to get the Last Year data as well, there would be an API, Lat and Lon textbox so you could enter the info for DarkSky.

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied
    Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
    They are part of the values that will only update once a day. Go to the Locations page and look for the Daily Section. You have the option to select Last Year Temps and/or Moon Phases. Next go to the Schedules page and make sure that you have the Daily Schedule activated.
    Thank you! I had the daily schedule setup to run everyday, I just missed the check mark next to the “Last Year Temperature” under the Daily Setup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• CFGuy
    replied
    They are part of the values that will only update once a day. Go to the Locations page and look for the Daily Section. You have the option to select Last Year Temps and/or Moon Phases. Next go to the Schedules page and make sure that you have the Daily Schedule activated.

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied
    Does anyone know if DarkSky provides Last Years High/Low temp? I've got the devices checked in the devices page but the value in HS web UI hasn't populated for the last several days.

Leave a comment:

• herbus
    replied
    Thanks for the quick reply. It solved the problem!

Leave a comment:

• CFGuy
    replied
    I submitted version .6 to the HS updater Friday evening. The issue is that when I wrote the functions for conversion between using, I forgot to add in the code to use a comma instead of a dot for the decimal separator.

See this post for an explanation and a way to download beta versions that have not been submitted to the updater yet.
    https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/we...eather-devices

Leave a comment:

• herbus
    replied
    Dear Jeff,
    Thanks for the amazing Plugin. I've used it for quite a while with WU and I'm now trying to switch to DarkSky.
    Unfortunately I face some issues with the conversion from Fahrenheit to Celsius. I've read almost the entire HSboard but can't find the answer :-(
    My temps seems to be imported in Fahrenheit (45.32) but are converted to 2500.
    In the units screen and the HS setup screen Celsius is selected.
    HS 3.0.0.500
    WeatherXML 3.0.1.5

Thanks for your good work!

Jos

Leave a comment:

• CFGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by ewkearns View Post

I am unable to download 3.0.1.7, as it does not show up in the updater file. I was able to go from .5 to .6 with no problem...
    Version .7 is now in the updater file.

Leave a comment:

• CFGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by MNB View Post
    Jeff thanxs for the quick comeback, this is not a drop dead issue only a observation and isn't something that requires immediate attention, Mike
    For now, edit the status graphic entries and just add Day 0, Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, etc. in the status parts.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X