This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
    I just posted a new version that should finally have all the "Round Units To" working correctly for both Conditions and Forecast values.

Use the URL from the email.

I will be unavailable for the next 3 hours but will check email when I get back.
    Thanks for the work you have put into this Jeff. The latest version corrected the rounding feature.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jpape View Post

Sorry one last item, can you have the forecast status be capitalized. As an example, it currently shows as "partly cloudy day". Can you make it "Partly Coudy Day"?

Judd
      You mean like this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	1292327

This will be in the next release. It will upper case each of the words in the Condition text.
      --
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working good here. I just have to change the icon file names but I think everything else is good.

tks
        HSPro on a Supermicro Atom|Z-Net
        Elo touchscreen client, Android Phones and Tablets, Xbox One
        Global Cach/Ultra-GCIR | Etherrain | Jon00 | Sonos | Blue Iris | URC Whole Home Remotes | Philips Hue | Nest | Grandstream | Leviton | Aeon Labs | Cooper | Kwikset | Evolve | Envisalink/DSC | Amazon Alexa/IFTT

Comment

You mean like this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	1292327

This will be in the next release. It will upper case each of the words in the Condition text.
          Yes exactly. Thanks for the quick turnaround.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Jeff, my subscription to World Weather has expired and for some reason the free version is not working, could I test the new plugin with the new API?

Thanks,
            Aldo

Comment

Originally posted by aldo View Post
              Jeff, my subscription to World Weather has expired and for some reason the free version is not working, could I test the new plugin with the new API?

Thanks,
              Aldo
              Read the first post in the Thread. Instructions at the bottom. Not sure if he is still adding beta testers.
              HS3 SEL running Pro Edition 3.0.0.531 on Ubuntu 18.04, mono 5.20, 656 devices, 209 events.
              Plug-Ins: Chromecast, Device History, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, JowiHue, LutronCaseta, MeiUnifi, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, SDJ-Health, Sonos, WeatherFlow, weatherXML
              Scripts: SparkMan's Lock Event, 5 of Jon00 scripts.

Comment

Thank you, sometime so difficult to stay updated with so many posts.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Do you have to select Dark sky in the forecast setup section also?
                  Hector
                  MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
                  AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
                    Do you have to select Dark sky in the forecast setup section also?
                    I think he fixed the error and you can leave it at "Same as". However,
                    I do have mine set to DarkSky

HS3 SEL running Pro Edition 3.0.0.531 on Ubuntu 18.04, mono 5.20, 656 devices, 209 events.
                    Plug-Ins: Chromecast, Device History, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, JowiHue, LutronCaseta, MeiUnifi, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, SDJ-Health, Sonos, WeatherFlow, weatherXML
                    Scripts: SparkMan's Lock Event, 5 of Jon00 scripts.

Comment

Stuck with trying to setup WeatherXML using Dark Sky. Where do I insert my API key, Lat etc?

Thanks.
                      Don

Comment

You will need to go up to the top of the page and select DarkSky in the source dropdown. That will refresh the page so that you can enter the API, lat and long. Then in the forecast section, you will select DarkSky and set the tide usage to No. There is no more tide information available.

--
                        Jeff Farmer
                        HS 3, HSPhone
                        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Ah ha! Thanks.
                          Don

Comment

You will need to go up to the top of the page and select DarkSky in the source dropdown. That will refresh the page so that you can enter the API, lat and long. Then in the forecast section, you will select DarkSky and set the tide usage to No. There is no more tide information available.
                            If you want to use Dark Sky and want tide info you can get it using WorldTides here:
                            https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...tides?t=158143

Comment

anyone knows how to fix this? or is this going to be fixed in the next update? Click image for larger version

Name:	forcastWXML.png
Size:	216.6 KB
ID:	1293868
                              Hector
                              MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
                              AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

look back through this thread. A list of the icon names was posted. DarkSky does not provide any icons. You can look in the HS/html/images/weatherXML/conditions directory. There should be icons left over from WU. Find some icons that match the condition of the DarkSky icon names. Things like rain.png, partyly-cloudy-day.png. Rename an existing icon for each posted icon name. The next time that the forecast schedule is run it will use the icons you rename. You must match the posted list exactly or you won't get icons.
                                --
                                Jeff Farmer
                                HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Working...
                                X