Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFGuy
    replied
    Here is something I would be interested in hearing opinions on. If I remove the append and prepend textboxes on the devices page and do away with the Units page, the device value would get set to the value coming from the import but the device Status Graphics would allow you to set a prepend, append and decimal places per device. Then you could have individual control for each day of the forecast if you wanted to. And no more all Temps use the same value for rounding. For devices like Wind Speed you could add your own speed ranges and have different icons for different speeds.

Thoughts, ideas?

Leave a comment:

• langenet
    replied
    Yeah... just after I posted the question, I took and look and found that. Totally overlooked that feature. I then deleted my post... ah... just another day to learn something new

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied
    Originally posted by langenet
    I don't understand. My current temp shows as an integer i.e -1, 2 etc. Where are you getting double numeric representation?
    I’m referring to the WeatherXML setting under the units tab where you can set the number of decimal places.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• CFGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by The Profit View Post
    Hi Jeff,
    Is it possible to set the number of decimal places for the current temp to one but the forecast temps to 0?

Not at this time. I will add it to my to do list.

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied
    Hi Jeff,
    Is it possible to set the number of decimal places for the current temp to one but the forecast temps to 0?

Leave a comment:

• prsmith777
    replied
    We are in the midst of a blizzard here in Colorado and my evening weather announcement stated that current conditions are "mostly cloudy and breezy"... Huh?

Looked over the NOAA condition device and it hadn't updated since 1:10 pm. Found a few of these errors in the log:
    Apr-10 3:50:02 PM weatherXML Error device Condition: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    NOAA wind direction also stopped updating at same time.

EDIT: Looks like I was getting my station data from too far away. I picked a closer station and its more accurate. Devices are populating again normally.
    Last edited by prsmith777; April 10th, 2019, 06:33 PM. Reason: EDIT: Also noticed NOAA wind direction stopped updating at same time.

Leave a comment:

• CFGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by prsmith777 View Post
    I'm getting errors downloading NOAA icons on the latest version. These only happen on icons I haven't already downloaded and aren't in the html/images/weatherxml/condition folder it seems. When I test the link, they download OK.
    weatherXML Error downloadFile: weatherXML: i-ra_j-ra_sn_ip-40_jp-70.png from: http://forecast.weather.gov/DualImag...sn&ip=40&jp=70. Error: System.Net.HttpWebResponse The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
    Go to the Debug Log page and click the button "Create Updater File". You can then go to the Updater and click "Update Listings".
    You will get an option to download 3.0.1.6. That has fixed the Forbidden error.

Leave a comment:

• prsmith777
    replied
    Also getting this error in the log, and not sure what it means:
    weatherXML Error Requested value '
    DeviceNightIconNameVal0' was not found.

Leave a comment:

• prsmith777
    replied
    I'm getting errors downloading NOAA icons on the latest version. These only happen on icons I haven't already downloaded and aren't in the html/images/weatherxml/condition folder it seems. When I test the link, they download OK.
    weatherXML Error downloadFile: weatherXML: i-ra_j-ra_sn_ip-40_jp-70.png from: http://forecast.weather.gov/DualImag...sn&ip=40&jp=70. Error: System.Net.HttpWebResponse The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.

Leave a comment:

• langenet
    replied
    Originally posted by sickpuppy View Post

If everyone loves the work, make sure you donate thorugh the PayPal link in the PI. You guys (and I mean everyone posting here) did donate, right?
    I agree 100%. Donation sent.

Leave a comment:

• prsmith777
    replied
    OK got humidity in NOAA conditions now with new version. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• sickpuppy
    replied
    Originally posted by donstephens View Post
    Jeff, you do an amazing job. Appreciate all the work.
    Originally posted by bdraper View Post
    Thanks again for all your efforts, it is appreciated.
    If everyone loves the work, make sure you donate thorugh the PayPal link in the PI. You guys (and I mean everyone posting here) did donate, right?

Leave a comment:

• bdraper
    replied
    Originally posted by CFGuy View Post

In hindsight I should have waited instead of rushing a new release yesterday. I hurried to get it out before I had to leave for the day.
    After today, my schedule will be back to normal and I do a better job of testing.. I will have the htmlrenderer error fixed in the next release.
    Jeff, thank you for all you do, it is certainly appreciated. As with all programs that present thousands of data points, there are obviously a few items to work out. However i must say that for all the changes with the weather feeds, the work you had to do to support this was spot on... There are a few items to work out but I expect you will have these worked out in no time.

Thanks again for all your efforts, it is appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• CFGuy
    replied
    I fixed the flag fro humidity. I am looking at the feels like.

If you want to test the change I made then try this:

Download the weatherXML updater override file from http://myautomatedhome.net/HS3/weath...r_Override.txt
    It needs to go into the HomeSeer HS3 directory.
    Then go to the Plugin Management page and click the button Update Listings.
    Open the Additional Interfaces tab, Open Local Update. Open weather. Select weatherXML and install it.
    Start the plugin.
    Go the devices page and select Humidity.
    Manually run the Conditions Schedule and confirm the Humidity device is set.

Leave a comment:

• prsmith777
    replied
    Jeff,

I'm missing humidity on NOAA conditions.

Also, NOAA feels like device is not populating.... I assume because there is no humidity value??

Click image for larger version  Name:	noaa conditions.png Views:	1 Size:	180.2 KB ID:	1297516

Leave a comment:

Working...
X