No announcement yet.

weatherXML changes for DarkSky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok I'm a little confused... I went to the Advance tab and deselected al of the devices (Legacy) and reselected devices in the (devices) tab which gives me;
    Weather Speak, Weather Misc, Weather Maps, Weather Daily initially looking through my HS3 Display filters I noticed that I have "HS Touch Current" and HS Touch Forecast" not selected but after selecting them which gives me the bulk of what I selected within the (devices) tab.

Dumb question I'm assuming that these HS Touch Current and Forecast devices are to be used like the non HS Touch as I currently do not use HS Touch? also How do I know which new devices are HS Touch and which are not as there isn't anything denoting which is which? Mike
    Computer: CUK Intel NUC7i7BNH
    Op System: Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
    HS Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plug-Ins: BLBackup, BLGData, BLRoombaWifi, Device History, EasyTrigger, ImperiHome, Nest, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Restart, Sonos, UltraCID3, UltraWeatherWU3, Z-Wave, and Jon00 scripts.

Comment

• For Conditions and Forecast you can use the ones that are in the groups "HSTouch Current" or "HSTouch Forecast" These are the only ones that have two group names. In addition to working in HSTouch, they will also work with HS Mobile, and as Trigger values and Conditions for Events. Basically, they are data values that you can use as you want instead of having to worry about the html code that only works when viewing the devices in a browser. Weather Speak devices are used if you want to add logic to the speaking. Look through the pdf for ideas on how to setup the various elements. Weather Maps are designed to setup a Map that you want to use in HSTouch. HSTouch won't update the map image just because it is updated on the HS server. It takes a value change in the device to cause an update. When weatherXML runs the maps schedule it will change the value between 99 and 100 just to trigger a change in device value. There shouldn't be any weather Daily ones created anymore. Most of the Daily devices had data that was only provided by WU. The Moon Information and Last Years High and Low are what is left but they should be getting put into the HSTouch Conditions group as of the DarkSky version of the plugin.
      --
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

• Thanxs Jeff for the confirmation, not trying to be difficult but rather trying to better understand the updated PI, thanxs Mike

Plug-Ins: BLBackup, BLGData, BLRoombaWifi, Device History, EasyTrigger, ImperiHome, Nest, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Restart, Sonos, UltraCID3, UltraWeatherWU3, Z-Wave, and Jon00 scripts.

Comment

• Originally posted by MNB View Post
          Thanxs Jeff for the confirmation, not trying to be difficult but rather trying to better understand the updated PI, thanxs Mike
          I understand that. weatherXML has been around in various forms since the early 2000s. It has grown and grown over that time. If my answers came across as short ( that wasn't intended if they did) it is mainly because I got asked to work late to make sure I get a couple of my projects done before I take off on Wednesday through Friday for a long weekend. Trying to answer quick and back to work.
          --
          Jeff Farmer
          HS 3, HSPhone
          Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

• Originally posted by CFGuy View Post

I understand that. weatherXML has been around in various forms since the early 2000s. It has grown and grown over that time. If my answers came across as short ( that wasn't intended if they did) it is mainly because I got asked to work late to make sure I get a couple of my projects done before I take off on Wednesday through Friday for a long weekend. Trying to answer quick and back to work.
            Jeff, we're just "two ships in the night" (busy), I did not take your responses as terse as they answered my inquiries and I do understand woes of "Work".. hope you have a great extended weekend and should not see you on this forum until next week! Mike

Comment

• Another observation; I'm looking at my "HS Forecast" and "HS Current" groups and noticed a discrepancy between the
              Forecast Temps;
              Location X Low 0 = 18 F, Location X High 0 = 49 F

Current Temps;
              Location X Today's Low = 20 F, Location X Today's High = 25 F

Comment

• Originally posted by MNB View Post
                Another observation; I'm looking at my "HS Forecast" and "HS Current" groups and noticed a discrepancy between the
                Forecast Temps;
                Location X Low 0 = 18 F, Location X High 0 = 49 F

Current Temps;
                Location X Today's Low = 20 F, Location X Today's High = 25 F

The forecast is the low and high expected for today. The high today and the low today is what the values have been up to this point in today.
                --
                Jeff Farmer
                HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

• Thank-you sir I'm up and running so no more question for a while

Comment

• WeatherXML 3.0.1.2 is in the updater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jono View Post
                      WeatherXML 3.0.1.2 is in the updater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      HS3 3.0.0.500 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.71 with 782 Devices, 479 Events
                      Plugin's:
                      BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee,
                      EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
                      weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, Z-Wave 3.0.1.252

Comment

• Awesome Jeff. Thanks for all the hard work.
                        Don

Comment

• Originally posted by jono View Post
                          WeatherXML 3.0.1.2 is in the updater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Why is the 'current version' in my updater say 3.0.1.1, but the 'update' available says 3.0.1.02?

Comment

• Originally posted by sickpuppy View Post
                            Why is the 'current version' in my updater say 3.0.1.1, but the 'update' available says 3.0.1.02?
                            I see the same. Not sure if the 3.0.1.02 should be 3.0.1.2 but was a typo?

EDIT: After you install it it says that its 3.0.1.2, so just some typo somewhere.

Comment

• With starting to use a 1 in the third spot I thought I would use 01, 02 etc in the 4th place. The exe file uses the .02 as the product version but uses .2 as the file version.
                              Since they don't match I will go back to leaving the 0 out. When the next release the numbers will match as 3.0.1.3.
                              Sorry for the confusion.
                              --
                              Jeff Farmer
                              HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

• Jeff

Updated to 3.0.1.2 yesterday and noticed all these errors this morning. There are occurring every hour at 1 minute past the hour, which corresponds to the forecast schedule.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceTotalPrecipUnitsTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightForecastValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightIconNameValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightIconValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightPrecipUnitsTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightPrecipValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightConditionValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceLowValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'NightNameTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceForeValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndDegValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndDirValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndSpdValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceIconValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceImageValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceDayPrecUnitsTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDevicePrecValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceCondValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceHiValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceNameValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceDateValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceTotalPrecipUnitsMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightForecastValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightIconNameValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightIconValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightPrecipUnitsMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightPrecipValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightConditionValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceLowValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'NightNameMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceForeValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndDegValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndDirValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndSpdValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceIconValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceImageValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceDayPrecUnitsMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDevicePrecValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceCondValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceHiValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceNameValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceDateValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceTotalPrecipUnitsSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightForecastValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightIconNameValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightIconValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightPrecipUnitsSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightPrecipValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightConditionValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceLowValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'NightNameSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceForeValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndDegValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndDirValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndSpdValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceIconValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceImageValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceDayPrecUnitsSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDevicePrecValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceCondValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceHiValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceNameValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceDateValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceTotalPrecipUnitsSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightForecastValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightIconNameValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightIconValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightPrecipUnitsSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightPrecipValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightConditionValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceLowValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'NightNameSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceForeValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndDegValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndDirValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndSpdValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceIconValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceImageValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceDayPrecUnitsSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDevicePrecValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceCondValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceHiValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceNameValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceDateValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceTotalPrecipUnitsFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightForecastValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightIconNameValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightIconValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightPrecipUnitsFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightPrecipValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightConditionValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceLowValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'NightNameFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceForeValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndDegValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndDirValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndSpdValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceIconValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceImageValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceDayPrecUnitsFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDevicePrecValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceCondValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceHiValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceNameValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceDateValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceTotalPrecipUnitsThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightForecastValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightIconNameValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightIconValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightPrecipUnitsThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightPrecipValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightConditionValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceLowValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'NightNameThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceForeValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndDegValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndDirValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndSpdValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceIconValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceImageValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceDayPrecUnitsThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDevicePrecValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceCondValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceHiValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceNameValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceDateValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceTotalPrecipUnitsWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightForecastValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightIconNameValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightIconValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightPrecipUnitsWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightPrecipValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightConditionValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceLowValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'NightNameWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceForeValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndDegValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndDirValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndSpdValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceIconValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceImageValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceDayPrecUnitsWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDevicePrecValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceCondValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceHiValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceNameValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:01 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceDateValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceTotalPrecipUnitsWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightForecastValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightIconNameValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightIconValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightPrecipUnitsWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightPrecipValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightConditionValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceLowValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'NightNameWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceForeValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndDegValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndDirValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndSpdValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceIconValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceImageValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceDayPrecUnitsWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDevicePrecValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceCondValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceHiValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceNameValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceDateValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceTotalPrecipUnitsTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightForecastValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightIconNameValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightIconValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightPrecipUnitsTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightPrecipValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightConditionValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceLowValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'NightNameTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceForeValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndDegValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndDirValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndSpdValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceIconValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceImageValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceDayPrecUnitsTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDevicePrecValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceCondValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceHiValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceNameValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceDateValTuesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceTotalPrecipUnitsMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightForecastValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightIconNameValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightIconValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightPrecipUnitsMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightPrecipValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightConditionValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceLowValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'NightNameMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceForeValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndDegValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndDirValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndSpdValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceIconValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceImageValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceDayPrecUnitsMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDevicePrecValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceCondValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceHiValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceNameValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceDateValMonday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceTotalPrecipUnitsSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightForecastValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightIconNameValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightIconValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightPrecipUnitsSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightPrecipValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightConditionValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceLowValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'NightNameSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceForeValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndDegValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndDirValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndSpdValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceIconValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceImageValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceDayPrecUnitsSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDevicePrecValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceCondValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceHiValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceNameValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceDateValSunday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceTotalPrecipUnitsSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightForecastValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightIconNameValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightIconValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightPrecipUnitsSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightPrecipValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightConditionValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceLowValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'NightNameSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceForeValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndDegValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndDirValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndSpdValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceIconValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceImageValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceDayPrecUnitsSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDevicePrecValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceCondValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceHiValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceNameValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceDateValSaturday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceTotalPrecipUnitsFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightForecastValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightIconNameValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightIconValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightPrecipUnitsFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightPrecipValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightConditionValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceLowValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'NightNameFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceForeValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndDegValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndDirValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndSpdValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceIconValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceImageValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceDayPrecUnitsFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDevicePrecValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceCondValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceHiValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceNameValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceDateValFriday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceTotalPrecipUnitsThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightForecastValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightIconNameValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightIconValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightPrecipUnitsThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightPrecipValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightConditionValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceLowValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'NightNameThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceForeValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndDegValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndDirValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndSpdValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceIconValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceImageValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceDayPrecUnitsThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDevicePrecValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceCondValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceHiValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceNameValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceDateValThursday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceTotalPrecipUnitsWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightForecastValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightIconNameValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightIconValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightPrecipUnitsWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightPrecipValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceNightConditionValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceLowValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'NightNameWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceForeValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndDegValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndDirValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceWndSpdValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceIconValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceImageValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DeviceDayPrecUnitsWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDevicePrecValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceCondValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceHiValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceNameValWednesday' was not found.
                                Apr-03 6:01:00 AM weatherXML Error wXMLForecastLocArray: Requested value 'DayDeviceDateValWednesday' was not found.

Comment

Working...
                                X