Image Rotator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Image Rotator

Trying to wrap my head around the image rotator. When I select a day from the drop down, Status, value, and String all stay the same. Status graphics are loading images correctly.

How do you use this?
    HS3 SEL running Pro Edition 3.0.0.531 on Ubuntu 18.04, mono 5.20, 656 devices, 209 events.
    Plug-Ins: Chromecast, Device History, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, JowiHue, LutronCaseta, MeiUnifi, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, SDJ-Health, Sonos, WeatherFlow, weatherXML
    Scripts: SparkMan's Lock Event, 5 of Jon00 scripts.

I tested mine and the images are working with the dropdown. Did you manually add extra maps or let wXML add them? I wrote to allow the plugin to populate the maps.
    You are correct that is should be changing when you select a value in the dropdown. And you can also use a HS event to change the image. There is also a weatherXML action that will move the image to the next one. You could set up a HSTouch page and have an event run that changes the image every few minutes. I have added PHLocation static images to the Map Devices, added images made with Device History and use them with various HSTouch pages. I setup one Device History to make a chart of the run times for my sprinklers.

As you add new map devices, it will add them to the rotator the next time the Map schedule runs. Check the Schedules page to confirm Maps are set to run.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Nevermind, the above. After I posted it I realized you were talking about the forecast image rotator. I checked mine and it is broken. I'll add it to my fix list.
      --
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Thanks!
        HS3 SEL running Pro Edition 3.0.0.531 on Ubuntu 18.04, mono 5.20, 656 devices, 209 events.
        Plug-Ins: Chromecast, Device History, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, JowiHue, LutronCaseta, MeiUnifi, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, SDJ-Health, Sonos, WeatherFlow, weatherXML
        Scripts: SparkMan's Lock Event, 5 of Jon00 scripts.

Comment

I have this working now. I will post a new version tomorrow evening.
          --
          Jeff Farmer
          HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Working...
          X