New error involving getGoogleImage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New error involving getGoogleImage

I just noticed a recurring error: getGoogleImage: The remote server returned an error: (502) Bad Gateway.
    This occurs every 10 minutes and relates to my schedule of getting local conditions from NOAA. I don't see any issues with the devices for current conditions, though.
    "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
    "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Funny, I just noticed the same thing. My source is Dark Sky.
    Don

Comment

I'm getting the error too, also running DarkSky.
      HS3 SEL running Pro Edition 3.0.0.531 on Ubuntu 18.04, mono 5.20, 656 devices, 209 events.
      Plug-Ins: Chromecast, Device History, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, JowiHue, LutronCaseta, MeiUnifi, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, SDJ-Health, Sonos, WeatherFlow, weatherXML
      Scripts: SparkMan's Lock Event, 5 of Jon00 scripts.

Comment

Yep - same here, source is DarkSky.

Comment

Go to the Locations Editor and near the bottom look for "Create 7 Day Historical Temperature Chart". Set that to No. The plugin submits the past 7 days temperature data to Google to create the image.
          --
          Jeff Farmer
          HS 3, HSPhone
          My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
          Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
            Go to the Locations Editor and near the bottom look for "Create 7 Day Historical Temperature Chart". Set that to No. The plugin submits the past 7 days temperature data to Google to create the image.
            Thanks Jeff.

Does that imply that after 7 days the error will disappear?
            Don

Comment

No, it will stop as soon as you set it to No. Google has closed the chart API that I was using to create the image. I will have the option removed when the next official version of weatherXML is released. I am hoping this weekend.
              --
              Jeff Farmer
              HS 3, HSPhone
              My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
              Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
              X