DarkSky Forecast has night instead of day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
    I'm open to ideas on how this should work. Personally, I'm ok with the night icons.

On the subject of forecast icons.... One of the legacy devices uses html code to build a multi day forecast. It has never worked in HSTouch due to the html code. I now have it working so it creates an image that can be used in HSTouch, and web pages, etc.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	154
Size:	169.9 KB
ID:	1294016
    Jeff,

How are you creating that display? Is that HTML code that can be pasted into a HSTouch element?

Judd

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jpape View Post

Jeff,

How are you creating that display? Is that HTML code that can be pasted into a HSTouch element?

Judd

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      The current version of weatherXML had a device that created that output as html. But html doesn't work in a HSTouch element so it looked awful.
      The change for the new version is that instead of creating html, it is one big image that is being created and you can then use that in HSTouch.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	65
Size:	292.5 KB
ID:	1294432

--
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

That looks great and would save a lot of work vs having to add each element in touch.
        HS3 SEL running Pro Edition 3.0.0.531 on Ubuntu 18.04, mono 5.20, 656 devices, 209 events.
        Plug-Ins: Chromecast, Device History, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, JowiHue, LutronCaseta, MeiUnifi, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, SDJ-Health, Sonos, WeatherFlow, weatherXML
        Scripts: SparkMan's Lock Event, 5 of Jon00 scripts.

Comment

Working...
        X