Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having trouble triggering event using forecast.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having trouble triggering event using forecast.

Hi,

I'm trying to get the LED color on my HS-WS200+ to change to blue when the forecast for the day/night is expecting rain. I've attached a screenshot of the trigger event. Not sure why it's not working. Using NOAA data and forecast is schedule to download every hour.

Thanks!
    Attached Files

A forecast typically only changes once per day. The event you are using only triggers if the forecast number changes and becomes above 14%. If the value does not change then it will not trigger. If you check the Day 0 Precipitation % what is its value? When you have a chance go to the weatherXML settings tab and select the weatherXML Log file for the logging level. Manually run the forecast and the go to the Debug Log page and click to save the output to a File. Email me the file at jeff@myautomatedhome.net and I'll check to see if anything stands out.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
    X