Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Location Setup - Forecast Day Name Format

Folks:

FYI - the weatherXML plugin in my setup has gone from the WU version to Dark Sky Beta to the released Dark Sky; it has always had the day name format of the Forecast days set to abbreviation. I noticed today that with PI version 3.0.1.2 running ,the day names had become the long (full) version - and thus over-running the name fields I had in my HSTouch screens. I confirmed that the day name format was set to abbreviation. I updated to 3.0.1.3, and the same thing - full length day names. I found that by 1) toggling the day name format from abbreviation to full and then back again to abbreviation, and 2) forcing a forecast update, brought the abbreviated day names back again.

BBB

Are you saying that each time the plugin is restarted, it changes to full version? Or just when it is upgraded?
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

As far as I have seen, only when upgraded.

BBB

Comment

Check in the Config/weatherXML directory for a file called weatherinfo.ini. Find [Forecast1] and the key foreDateFormat. What value is it set to?
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

It is set =1

Comment

1 is what is should be. Next time you upgrade versions, check the HSTouch Forecast Day Name devices and see what they are showing. Upgrade to .5 will be sent to the updater today.
            --
            Jeff Farmer
            HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Working...
            X