Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.0.1.4 Error

Upgraged to latest version mow getting this error
    downloadFile: Dark Sky Condition from: https://api.darksky.net/forecast/d17...lerts&units=us. Error: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.
    sigpic
    A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"
    HomeSeer 3 V 3.0.0.318 with ALEXA (AKA Amazon Echo)
    BL Radar V2.0.217; BLRF V2.0.85.0; HS Touch V3.0.0.1034 X10 V3.0.0.42; PHLocation V3.0.0.38; Zwave V3.0.1.110; X10 V3.0.0.42
    BLBackup V2.0.39;ImperiHome3.0.0.20 All on Windows XP Pro

Gogs I downloaded and installed version 3.0.1.4 yesterday morning and am not receiving this error in my logs,
    Billy Draper

Comment

If someone running on windows XP can help I would appreciate it.
      Please download the updater override file from http://myautomatedhome.net/HS3/weath...r_Override.txt
      It needs to go into the HomeSeer HS3 directory.
      Then go to the Plugin Management page and click the button Update Listings.
      Open the Additional Interfaces tab, Open Local Update. Open weather. Select weatherXML and install it.
      Start the plugin.
      Go to Debug Log page.
      Click to Clear the log.
      Manually run the Daily schedule.
      Go back to the Debug log page and save to a file.
      Please send the logOutput.txt file to me at jeff@myautomatedhome.net

--
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
      X