wxmlUp_1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wxmlUp_1

This replacement var, for last update time, stopped updating for me in Feb. Feb 24th to be exact. All others are current. Any ideas?

-Mike

Which version of weatherXML are you on?
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

I was on 3.0.0.93. I just updated to 3.0.1.4. Same issue.

Comment

Ah, I guess support for WU was dropped. I switched over to NOAA and I'm up and running again.

Comment

Well, WU dropped their free API and now only allow users with a PWS that is reporting data to WU to have access to the data.
          --
          Jeff Farmer
          HS 3, HSPhone
          Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Is it normal to not get humidity via NOAA? Its on the XML but not showing up as a device. Is another provider better than NOAA?

Comment

Yes, you should be getting humidity with NOAA. Go to the Devices page and make sure that Humidity is selected as a device. The providers tend to offer different things.
              I have been working on a chart to show what elements are available per provider. Check for a weatherXML device named Speak Devices. The address is Speak Items Root.
              Click on the name and in the newer versions there will be a tab with a chart of providers and the weather elements available. It's a work in progress at the moment.
              --
              Jeff Farmer
              HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Started getting humidity after updating to 3.0.1.5 today.

Comment

Working...
                X