Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replace Name

Hi,
    Is there the possibility of replacing the names of the days of the week in Italian in HSTouch? thank you

I will add that to the next release. Here is how it will work. For users that don't have the Day Name devices created. You will go to the Devices page and enter any prepend or append text that you want to use. Then click the checkbox to add the device. As the device is created the Device Status Graphics tab will have 7 statuses added. 0 = Sunday, etc. The prepend and append will be added to the day name text. "prependtext Sunday appendtext"
    You can then go and edit the day name part of those statuses as the import will not change the text of the statuses. Each time an import runs, the only change will be that the Device Value will be set so the correct day is set for the device.

If you already have existing day name devices, then will get a Sun through Sat Status added. You can then edit the status text to what you want it to say.

Either way, you will end up with the text you want to use in HSTouch.

I will update this thread when the version with this change is ready for testing.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Ok Thanks

Comment

3.0.1.7 was submitted to the HS updater this evening. Once its approved it will be available on the plugin management page. It will modify the Day Name devices to have Status Graphics Text entries for the days of the week. You can modify the text as you wish.
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

ok thank you tonight I'll try

Comment

With the update you solved my request. It works very well. Thank you

Comment

Hello. I made the changes you indicated in "Status Graphics" but it seems that in "Advanced" the value does not change. So the days of the week never change. Thank you

Comment

I have this fixed and will post a .8 version to the HS updater tomorrow.
                --
                Jeff Farmer
                HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Ok thank you

Comment

3.0.1.8 is now in the HS updater.
                    --
                    Jeff Farmer
                    HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Ok just updated. I'll let you know. Thank you

Comment

Working...
                      X