Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tiny graphics for Forecast Horizontal and Forecast Vertical

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I tried this for a custom.css file but no luck. I'm specifically looking to shrink the weathercons in the Forecast Graphical Vertical and Forecast Graphical Horizontal devices.
    This is my custom.css file. Sorry I'm such on novice on this stuff:

    /* Add style elements to this file to customize your HomeSeer Web Interface */
    /* Any style elements in this file that are a duplicate of one in STYLE.CSS will override STYLE.CSS */

    .weatherHigh {
    font-weight: 900;
    color: Red;
    font-size:14px;
    }
    .weatherLow {
    font-weight: 900;
    color: Blue;
    font-size:14px;
    }
    .weatherDay {
    font-weight: 900;
    color: Blue;
    font-size:18px;
    }

    .weatherIcon {
    font-weight: 900;
    color: Red;
    font-size:7px;
    }
    .weatherCond {
    font-weight: 900;
    color: Black;
    font-size:14px;
    }

    Comment


    • #17
      Try this.

      .weatherIcon {
      width: 75px;
      }

      When you go to the Device Management page make sure that you click the icon for Reload the page. It needs to reload the style sheets. A way to confirm that it reloaded is to change the color on weatherHigh to black. Once you confirm the font color changes and the images changes you can change the color back to whatever color you want.
      --
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

      Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
        Try this.

        .weatherIcon {
        width: 75px;
        }

        When you go to the Device Management page make sure that you click the icon for Reload the page. It needs to reload the style sheets. A way to confirm that it reloaded is to change the color on weatherHigh to black. Once you confirm the font color changes and the images changes you can change the color back to whatever color you want.
        That worked! Thanks. For those interested here is my version of the file that works for me:

        /* Add style elements to this file to customize your HomeSeer Web Interface */
        /* Any style elements in this file that are a duplicate of one in STYLE.CSS will override STYLE.CSS */

        .weatherHigh {
        font-weight: 900;
        color: Red;
        font-size:11px;
        }
        .weatherLow {
        font-weight: 900;
        color: Blue;
        font-size:11px;
        }
        .weatherDay {
        font-weight: 900;
        color: Blue;
        font-size11px;
        }

        .weatherIcon {
        width: 50px;
        }
        .weatherCond {
        font-weight: 900;
        color: Black;
        font-size:11px;
        }

        Comment


        • #19
          Jeff, one last set of questions. Can you tell me what the rain number is on this graphic? Also, what is the best way to get rid of the -1 presented on the far right?
          Thanks much
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Capturewxml.PNG
Views:	32
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	1303543

          Comment


          • #20
            Rain should be percent. Go to the Units page and see if you have a 1 in the percent box. If so, either change it to a % or just leave it blank.
            The -1 would have to be the next days Temps based on their colors. Do you have the number of days to show set to 6 or to 7?
            --
            Jeff Farmer
            HS 3, HSPhone
            My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
            Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

            Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

            Comment


            • #21
              I moved to the Dark Sky API today and everything seams to work except I dont have the icons that are associated with the devices. Are they downloaded from Dark Sky? I get a few Dark Sky icons in the html/images/weatherXML folder but only a few including their logo. Can I force a download somehow?
              Thanks

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Jim Bowie View Post
                I moved to the Dark Sky API today and everything seams to work except I dont have the icons that are associated with the devices. Are they downloaded from Dark Sky? I get a few Dark Sky icons in the html/images/weatherXML folder but only a few including their logo. Can I force a download somehow?
                Thanks
                see here:
                https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/we...h-correct-name

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
                  Rain should be percent. Go to the Units page and see if you have a 1 in the percent box. If so, either change it to a % or just leave it blank.
                  The -1 would have to be the next days Temps based on their colors. Do you have the number of days to show set to 6 or to 7?
                  Jeff you were correct about the units page. I changed it from "1" to "%" and all is well. I found that 1 was prepopulated in both of my HS3 implementations so wonder if that is the default on download of weatherxml.
                  On number of days, that is in several location in the plug in. Can you point me to the tab that I should change number of days to address the -1 issue?
                  Finally, where can I find a link to donate!
                  Thanks for all your great work on this.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by jono View Post

                    Jeff you were correct about the units page. I changed it from "1" to "%" and all is well. I found that 1 was prepopulated in both of my HS3 implementations so wonder if that is the default on download of weatherxml.
                    On number of days, that is in several location in the plug in. Can you point me to the tab that I should change number of days to address the -1 issue?
                    Finally, where can I find a link to donate!
                    Thanks for all your great work on this.
                    It was one of the beta versions. Instead of using text for which unit is selected, I changed to using a number value. That way I couldn't typo the unit option. I added a function that I could send the number to and it would return the unit text. Only one place to type the text that way. I missed changing the Units page to convert the number to the text so we all ended up with a 1 instead of a %.
                    If you click on the Menu button labeled Help. It takes you to a page with all of the current pdf help files and a paypal button.

                    Next up is finishing the hourly forecast for DarkSky and Conditions/5 Day forecast for the new WU API.
                    --
                    Jeff Farmer
                    HS 3, HSPhone
                    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
                    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

                    Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X