Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFGuy
    replied
    For the non legacy one that is an image the dll used has to know where the images are. On the page where you click the checkbox to create the device there is a text box to enter an internal IP to the homeseer directory. For example on my setup I enter 192.168.9.3.
    ā€‹ā€‹

Leave a comment:

• bdraper
    replied
    Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
    If you use the Create Updater File and download the beta version again. You can readd the Horizontal and Vertical HTML images as devices on the Legacy page.
    Thanks Jeff. I downloaded the latest version and not sure what I have wrong, but something still does not appear to be right with my setup...

This is the forecast file horizontalForecast_1.png that is generated in the directory HomeSeer HS3\html\images\weatherXML\condition I really like the look of it, but not sure what I need to do to correct the missing conditions pictures?

Click image for larger version

Name:	horizontalForecast_1.png
Views:	241
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	1301708

I also enable the legacy section for horizontal and vertical forecast and it looks great, but once I resize it for posting on a screen, the text is almost unreadable.

Name:	weatherXML-forecast.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	1301709

Any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• CFGuy
    replied
    If you use the Create Updater File and download the beta version again. You can readd the Horizontal and Vertical HTML images as devices on the Legacy page.

Leave a comment:

• jono
    replied
    Thanks. I also really liked the combined barometer and combined moon devices. Would love it if they could make a comeback

Leave a comment:

• CFGuy
    replied
    Yeah, I have backups of the previous code. I don't have anything going this Saturday, I'll start on it then.

Leave a comment:

• jono
    replied
    I was viewing it in the device list page. That is where it shows up tiny as shown in 3rd graphic in first post.
    Is there a way to return the legacy horizontal and vertical forecast devices as well as have the hs touch device? Iā€™m a fan of several legacy devices including the combo temp and feels like and combo wind speed and direction.

Leave a comment:

• CFGuy
    replied
    I moved the 2 graphic forecasts from the legacy devices over to the main devices and instead of using HTML in the device string which kept them from being used in HSTouch, I used the code to create an actual image. As is typical I have heard from lots of users wanting to be able to use them in HSTouch, so I assumed that no one was using them, since all I heard was can you fix it. In this case the squeaky wheel appears to have been wrong.

On the devices page, where you select the checkboxes, at the bottom there is a checkbox for the 2 graphical forecasts. A new textbox is there to enter an internal IP to get to the images. The IP is only used during the creation of the image. Once the image is created you can view the image with whatever URL you would normally use or you can add it to HSTouch. The small image is from adding the forecast image to the device status graphics.

Were you viewing the preious device in the HS device management page only? Or using it in something else?

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	209
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	1299206

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    replied
    I am seeing the same issue here and do not understand what cased this tiny (and missing icons). Maybe I miss something still?

Wim

Leave a comment:

• jono
    started a topic Tiny graphics for Forecast Horizontal and Forecast Vertical

Tiny graphics for Forecast Horizontal and Forecast Vertical

I am using Dark Sky. Most of it is going great! One thing I used to like a lot was the single line horizontal forecast. In the latest versions this horizontal forecast is so small that I can't see it. It appears all 5 daily icons are crammed into the size of one icon. Is there a setting I can adust to give me the 5 icons wide? I am seeing a similar situations with the Forecast Vertical icons. Further they don't seem to be filling in properly which probably means I have not loaded the correct icons in the correct place. But why are they so small?
    I do have the condition icons in the condition folder but the combo horizontalForecast_1 doesn't seem to be combining them.
Working...
X