Image for drizzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Image for drizzle

So I thought I had it figured out. I have some weather icons that I am using. It's second day I am using the plugin. As source I have DarkSky

My weather icons are used as expected from condition folder except one for now. Weather condition changed to drizzle and here is what is showing in HS touch. Tiny icon I don't know.

Click image for larger version

Name:	small.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	1301070

From what I see and read it looks like it should be using rain.png that I have.

Name:	drizzle2.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	115.9 KB
ID:	1301072Click image for larger version

Name:	drizzle.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	1301073

Is there something I am missing or something I need to change? I guess the icon would be fin if it was larger but I am sure there is something I can do to have correct image shown.

Any suggestions?

Thank you. Charles

Attached Files

If the icons are not all the same size there is a setting in HSTouch to get them to display the same.
    Set the image format to stretched.
    Based on your log entry it is using the rain.png image which would be expected.

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	125
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	1301090
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Thanks CFGuy, based on the log entry it should be using rain.png image that is correctly displayed in plugin and HS3 devices which is shown on last two pictures. Note that image in first pictre is different from other two. First picture is from HS touch and it si completely different picture that must be coming form DarkSky website? I was wondering why this incorrect unknown picture is displayed in HS touch while correct picture is displayed in plugin preview and on HS3 device.

Maybe I just don't understand something.

I have all my pictures properly sized so there is really no need for stretched setting if my image will be used.

Comment

I am pretty sure that the image is not coming from the DarkSky site as they do not provide any icons. If it is correct in the weatherXML devices then you would need to check to see which device is selected in HSTouch. Is the image in HSTouch from a custom page that you built?
        Here is how I have a condtion setup in one of my HSTouch pages.

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	170
Size:	177.3 KB
ID:	1301102
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

That is how I have it set up.. It is pretty much the only way to set it up I guess..
          It uses and displays correct images for other conditions like Partly Cloudy, Clear, Mostly cloudy etc. I've been using it for short time so I have not seen all other conditions.

My point is, it is most likely setup right. The problem is when it switches to drizzle it will show that tiny icon that is not supposed to be there.

I can see if there is another rain.png image in HS3 directory. It is weird that everything else (plug-in and HS3) is showing correct picture but HS touch pulls this to me unknown picture from somewhere for drizzle condition.

I just don't know how to troubleshoot it. :-(

Click image for larger version  Name:	1st.jpg Views:	1 Size:	26.7 KB ID:	1301112

Comment

Here is the list of all images for use with DarkSky

clear-day.png
            clear-night.png
            rain.png
            snow.png
            sleet.png
            wind.png
            fog.png
            cloudy.png
            partly-cloudy-day.png
            partly-cloudy-night.png

These last 3 are not used, but DarkSky said they might add them in the future
            Hail.png
            Thunderstorm.png
            Tornado.png

The images should be in the HomeSeer HS3/html/images/weatherXML/condition/ directory.
            --
            Jeff Farmer
            HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Have them all except the wind.png I will have to make that one. All in correct directory. I have more that will not get used with this provider. Thanks for the list. The image in question is not in that directory and there is not other image named rain.png anywhere in HS3 directory. Ugh..

I have tried some other weather plug-ins before so just to make sure I have deleted folder that were left being. That's all I can do for now I guess. I'll wait for another drizzle.. :-)

With all that said it looks like they use some pictures for multiple conditions? I don't see drizzle in your list..

Click image for larger version  Name:	conditions.jpg Views:	1 Size:	75.3 KB ID:	1301116

Comment

I think I have figure out why I can't get right image to show. I think images are cashed on iPad. I had to remove and install HS Touch app on iPad to clear apps data. No it shows correct image.

Comment

Working...
                X