Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error on barometer device

Hi,

Every 15 minutes when the plugin is set to fetch barometer and cloudcover, I get the following error.
    mai-08 21:03:28 weatherXML Error deviceBarometer: Conversion from string "" to type 'Short' is not valid.
    mai-08 21:03:28 weatherXML Error deviceBarometer: Conversion from string "" to type 'Double' is not valid.
    Anyone know what the fault can be and how to fix the problem?

Check out this thread and follow the instructions to produce a log file. Email it to me at jeff@myautomatedhome.net

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/we...rxml-debugging
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
      Check out this thread and follow the instructions to produce a log file. Email it to me at jeff@myautomatedhome.net

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/we...rxml-debugging
      Thanks for your reply!
      E-mail sent.

Comment

If you can upgrade to .9 and run the conditions schedule and send me the logoutput file I would appreciate it. I added some more debugging log entries to narrow down where this is happening.
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Im seeing the same error. Have posted an email with log file to you now.

Comment

Working...
          X