Minor error on Legacy Scrolling Forecast Device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minor error on Legacy Scrolling Forecast Device

Jeff, my legacy Forecast scrolling device gets the days wrong. The first day is always Monday (regardless of reality). For example, today is Thursday and the device reads:
    "* Mon: Mostly cloudy starting in the evening. * Tue: Breezy and overcast throughout the day. * Wed: Mostly cloudy throughout the day. * Thu: Light rain until afternoon. * Fri: Breezy starting in the afternoon and rain starting in the evening. * Sat: Rain in the morning and breezy throughout the day. * Sun: Mostly cloudy throughout the day. * Thursday: Light rain and breezy starting in the evening."

This would all be correct if the scrolling started with the day Thursday. As a reference here are the real day/forecasts this week which I constructed from the various forecast devices:

Thu May/09/2019: Mostly cloudy starting in the evening. High: 56, Low: 43, Rain: 5%. Wind from the East at 5mph, gusting: 14mph

Fri May/10/2019: Breezy and overcast throughout the day. High: 58, Low: 46, Rain: 58%. Wind from the South at 16mph, gusting: 39mph

Sat May/11/2019: Mostly cloudy throughout the day. High: 64, Low: 53, Rain: 61%. Wind from the West at 7mph, gusting: 29mph

Sun May/12/2019: Light rain until afternoon. High: 57, Low: 49, Rain: 35%. Wind from the Northeast at 5mph, gusting: 19mph

Mon May/13/2019: Breezy starting in the afternoon and rain starting in the evening. High: 56, Low: 47, Rain: 92%. Wind from the East Northeast at 13mph, gusting: 33mph

I'll send the fix to HS on monday for this.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

The fix for the Day Names is in the Plugin Updater now.
      --
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
      X