seeing error in log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seeing error in log

Haven't really checked mylog in a while. But when I did, I noticed these errors quite often, sometimes every 10 minutes:
    May-16 12:10:01 PM weatherXML Error convertTempValues: Conversion from string "" to type 'Double' is not valid.
    Was seeing them on 3.0.1.8 and updated to 3.0.1.9 with same errors.

Let me know if you need a log file.

Yes please.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

+1

Comment

Please follow the instructions in this thread so that I can help you.

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/we...herxml-support
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

moved up to 3.0.1.10 and am seeing a few different errors including
          May-26 5:01:01 PM weatherXML Error setForecastDataHST Icon Image: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
          and
          May-26 5:00:00 PM weatherXML Error downloadNOAAXML: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.

logout file attached

logOutput.txt

Comment

None of my NOAA Conditions devices have updated since moving to 3.0.1.10 on 5/26/19. Is there somewhere I can get 3.0.1.9 to revert back to until this is fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by CFGuy View Post
              Please follow the instructions in this thread so that I can help you.

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/we...herxml-support
              thanks, sent you an email with debug log

Comment

Originally posted by prsmith777 View Post
                None of my NOAA Conditions devices have updated since moving to 3.0.1.10 on 5/26/19. Is there somewhere I can get 3.0.1.9 to revert back to until this is fixed?
                I updated to .10 also and now my speak alerts stopped working. I basically have a alert trigger for my county and all alerts would speak over sonos.

To further clarify, I get this error in the log (but I never tried the test button before as has worked for years):
                weatherXML Error Trigger test failed due to no script or speak/email message text setup.
                I never had anything in the text field before. I just had the alert text speak over sonos:---has anything changed in .10?
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X