Last Years High and Low not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Years High and Low not working

My Last Years High and Low devices aren't populating with the normally run daily schedule. But if I hit the run now button to manually update, they populate fine. I do have the daily schedule enabled as I should.

Click image for larger version

Name:	daily.png
Views:	79
Size:	152.5 KB
ID:	1307075

Try setting the time to 2 o'clock at 3 minutes past the hour. Click the Save Backup checkbox and set the number to 5. Mainly just set something other than the defaults. Then tomorrow morning check the HomeSeer HS3/data/weatherXML directory to see if the DSDaily2.json file has the correct date and time and look in the HomeSeer HS3/data/weatherXML/backup/ directory to see if a previous DSDaily1 file was saved there.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Ok done. Will let you know.

Comment

The backup directory only has one file in it: backup.txt. There is no DailyDS1 file.

As far as the DSDaily2.json file goes, the time is in a strange format and I'm not sure how to read it. I attached here for you to look at (long and lat xxx'd out).

DSDaily2.json.txt

Comment

I have also noticed the daily high and low temperature never change using HS3Touch. My values haven’t changed in weeks. High and Low times are also off. Daily forecast high and low are fine.

Comment

Please see this thread.

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/we...herxml-support
            --
            Jeff Farmer
            HS 3, HSPhone
            My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
            Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
            X