Image Replacements Device Rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image Replacements Device Rebuild

I'm trying to get the image replacements to work. Nothing is using my images. I deleted current conditions day 0, how do I get that device to rebuild itself? I can't seem to find the root device in order to do a scan of missing children. Ideas?

There is no forecast support using Dark Sky? See image.

Comment

To rebuild a device, go to the weatherXML admin page labeled devices. In the forecast section, look for Conditions and under the Day 0 Column click the checkbox. That will re add the device. As for image replacement, which provider are you using? That will determine how you setup the replacment of images.
      --
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

I'm using Dark Sky.

Comment

In the weatherXML admin pages, click on the Admin menu button labeled Help. It will take you to a page with several links to pdfs. Click to view the one labeled "Quick Start Initial Setup for selecting Data Providers and initial download". On page 9 there is a section labeled Weather Images. There is a list of images that Dark Sky will use and what directory to place your images in.
          --
          Jeff Farmer
          HS 3, HSPhone
          My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
          Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

I went in and changed the names of the images to what Dark Sky is looking for found in the docs. Thanks for the heads up. Everything seems to be working fine now.

Comment

Working...
            X