Forecast Images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forecast Images

Is there a document that explains how to set up forecast images? It seemed to work by default with WU. After switching to DarkSky I cannot find devices that contain forecast images. Thank you.

Click on the weatherXML menu button labeled Help. That will take you to a page with several pdfs. Click on the link for Quick Start. The last section in that pdf explains how to use icons with Dark Sky.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

I could use a bump in the right direction. I created weather icons. I loaded them in the specified directory. They now show up under the Current and Forecast tabs. I checked off devices to be created for images. But in HS3 Touch - I cannot find a device that properly shows those icons. I pretty much tried every available device without success. See screenshots.
      Attached Files

Comment

The devices will be the Icon Image 0 to 7.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	0 Size:	97.8 KB ID:	1308481
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
        X