Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horizontal forecast special request

Jeff,

Is it possible to include in some future version the ability to generate the horizontal forecast png image with white letting as well as black lettering. I have an HSTouch project which I'd love to use the forecast image but my background is black. Since this is the case, aside from the red and blue temperature values, I cannot read/see any other details of the forecast.

Robert

P.S. Also just noticed now that in my 4 day forecast, it shows the image for partly cloudy day, for day 0, partly cloudy night for day1 rather than for the day.. see the attached. I'm confused. I was expecting to see the image for each Day in days, 0,1,2,3

Click image for larger version  Name:	horizontalForecast_1.png Views:	0 Size:	48.1 KB ID:	1309034
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

The way Dark Sky does images is they take the part of the 24 hour period that has the worst condition and that is what they use for the icon. So for Thursday the worst condition is "Partly Cloudy Night" which is the image for that day.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
    X