Error - API key for yr.no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error - API key for yr.no?

I'm using yr.no as provider, but my location hasn't been able to update since I upgraded WeatherXML to version 3.0.11.13. It was working fine prior to his version.
    When trying to run a schedule manually I'm getting the following error in the log:

The following information is missing for Norway yr.no: API Key, Location Latitude, Location Longitude. The data file can not be downloaded without that information. Please read the instructions on how to obtain and enter the missing information.

I've tried to create other locations using yr.no as provider and am getting the same error for all of them.
    I didn't think this information (API key) was needed for yr.no and I can't find any field where this can be entered in WeatherXML.

What am I not seeing?

.16 was submitted to the homeseer updater. It has the fix for Norway.yr
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
    X