Todays high and low forecasts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todays high and low forecasts

Today's forecast on the webpage /WeatherXML show the high to be 73° and the low 46.4° while DarkSkys show
    84° and 50°. I don't know if I'm getting mixed up with the 'forecast', forecasts' etc or if this is an issue.

I've included the log if that will help Jeff.

Click image for larger version

Name:	jeff.png
Views:	108
Size:	339.5 KB
ID:	1313317
    Don

Bump...
    Don

Comment

Looking into the JSON response I see that the High and Low temp accurately reflect Jeff's devices, but don't reflect the correct values on the Dark Sky Website. Sorry, Jeff.
      Don

Comment

Just glad that you figured it out. So far this summer has been terrible with all the rain we have gotten. Basement has flooded twice in the past 4 weeks.
        --
        Jeff Farmer
        HS 3, HSPhone
        My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
        Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
        X